Termserv

Explanation to install the release version of the newest .Net Version -

Notes on Latest Updates to the .Net Software.

Feel free to comment and review the software ! ! !
bossalino

Termserv

Postby bossalino » May 9th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Does the termserv patch allow concurrant sessions on one user name i.e the store user name hello and password 7861 or do you need to create a second user account hello2 password 7862. so while the store is user 1 i need to be user2 and then only is he not knocked off or can we both connect to user 1

basit
Site Admin

Termserv - must have seperate accounts for each user

Postby basit » May 14th, 2008, 11:08 pm

Yes you need seperate accounts for each user (two users cant log in with same name otherwise one will be logg'ed out).

If you using .net version you must go into \pos-upd and run the application and then create a shortcut for the application for each user

Hope that helps

Hendry.

bossalino

Brilliant

Postby bossalino » May 15th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Thats great. I never thought of it that way but thats just perfect. Will it affect the other user if 2 .net or dos pos is opened at the same time.

basit
Site Admin

Postby basit » May 19th, 2008, 8:27 am

Since two users are using the PC and updating the same files ; you could get an error 70 in the DOS version if the same files are being written to at the same time. Once the files are unlocked or if you log out the user session (return to Main Menu) things go back to normal :-)

Return to “How do I download the release version of CompuByte .Net POS Software - Plus Questions - Reviews and Comments . .”