New Milestone For Sure

Explanation to install the release version of the newest .Net Version -

Notes on Latest Updates to the .Net Software.

Feel free to comment and review the software ! ! !
bossalino

New Milestone For Sure

Postby bossalino » July 3rd, 2008, 5:57 pm

I was imputing a long invoice the other morning and the lights tripped. I was so annoyed that all my hard work had been lost, only to open the pos again and it carefully prompted me to select the exact instant where the termination occurred. The whole invoice was brought up and i just had to end it off. There I was smiling to myself, truly a milestone reached. Windows could take a tip from that. :D

basit
Site Admin

All credits goes to Hendry from Indonesia ! ! !

Postby basit » July 4th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Without the maticulous coding and re-coding by Hendry we would never be able to have acheived this level of data integrity . . . With the uncertainty of Escom and electricity this is a life line *hehe* :)

Hendry was so happy with your comments and the valuable contributions you always make to the software . . .he has asked me nicely to give you the .net software for all your branches and as he says "You can pay for it when ever . . ." so you could even take a few years *hehe*

All you have to promise us is that you keep sending us ideas to even further improve the software as you have good retail experience . .

Return to “How do I download the release version of CompuByte .Net POS Software - Plus Questions - Reviews and Comments . .”