Editing Stock Values

This forum is moderated and supported by Larissa; Takalani ; Hendry and BASit ; who will answer all your questions or queries. . .
bossalino

Editing Stock Values

Postby bossalino » September 1st, 2009, 10:42 pm

E.G stock code 1-1 has a -1 for size 7 and 1 for size 8. How do i go about correcting the size grid. I have tried using stock adjustment account in Goods receiving but if refuses to go pass the sizing grid.

Is there some other way.

basit
Site Admin

Postby basit » September 11th, 2009, 11:14 am

If the quantity total becomes zero it wont allow a change ; try using an Creditors ACCOUNT that has a <BRA next to it's name (one of your branch accounts in creditors) or insert a quantity greater than making the total to zero.

bossalino

Worked

Postby bossalino » September 11th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Well i didn't finished the document but got past the sizes using a bra account, so i think it will work. Just wondering if you think its possible to do all the codes using a bra account and then changing the account details back to stock take before we end the document.

basit
Site Admin

Postby basit » September 23rd, 2009, 10:13 am

Yes that would also work . . better still just rename the stock take account to have a <BRA next to it

bossalino

Food for thought.

Postby bossalino » September 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm

The plot thins. it works but now the stock take account appears in creditors age report, something it never did before. Cant have the best of both. :D

Return to “CompuByte POS .Net Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) (Only new windows .Net Version)”